August 10, 2016
Doors open at 7:30 a.m.
- Enter through the freshmen doors (North)
- Pick up schedule from one of the tables (arranged alphabetically)
- 8:20 Meet in Auditorium-Welcome/presentation by Mr. Moser, administration and introduction of Freshmen Academy teachers
- 8:55 Dismiss students to their first period class
- 9:00-9:15 1st period
- 9:19-9:49 Intervention/Advisement (hand out chromebooks, assign lockers)
- 9:53-10:08 2nd period
- 10:12-10:27 3rd period
- 10:31-10:46 4th period
- Report to 5th period teacher then go to lunch
- 10:50-11:20 SNACK/LUNCH
- 11:24-11:39 5th period
- 11:43-11:58 6th period
- 12:02-12:17 7th period
- 12:21-12:36 8th period
- 12:40 Return to auditorium for closing comments, questions, etc.
- Dismiss at 1:00
- Digital Citizenship will take place on the first full day of school during advisement. Members of the student council will help with snack/lunch. Teachers will be in the hallway during passing periods and will help guide students to classes.