August 9, 2017
Doors open at 7:30 a.m.
- Enter through the freshmen doors (North)
- Pick up schedule from one of the tables (arranged alphabetically)
- 8:15 Meet in Auditorium-Welcome/presentation by Mr. Moser, administration and introduction of Freshmen Academy teachers
- 9:00 Dismiss students to their first period class
- 9:10-9:20 1st period
- 9:24-9:39 Intervention/Advisement (assign lockers, discuss how advisement works, activities)
- 9:43-9:53 2nd period
- 9:57-10:07 3rd period
- 10:11-10:21 4th period
- Report to 5th period teacher then go to lunch
- 10:25-10:55 SNACK/LUNCH (discuss lunch procedures, money in account, charging for extra items)
- 10:59-11:09 5th period
- 11:13-11:23 6th period
- 11:27-11:37 7th period
- 11:41-11:51 8th period
- 11:55-12:20 Booths set up in gym for students to view activities available to them
- Return to auditorium for closing comments, questions, etc.
- Dismiss at 1:00 (students will pick up chromebooks in the library IF the $25 tech fee is paid, user agreement is signed and parent/guardian along with student have attended a chormebook bootcamp session.
- Digital Citizenship will take place on the first full day of school during advisement. Members of the student council will help with snack/lunch. Teachers will be in the hallway during passing periods and will help guide students to classes.