St. Libory Back to School Open House – Wednesday, August 9th!
Please mark your calendar for Wednesday night August 9, 2017! We are inviting everyone (all K-8) parents and students to swing by and visit the school. Come find your classes, meet your teachers, see the layout of the school, and our 4th through 8th graders can find their lockers!!!
5:30 p.m. – Doors Open
5:35 p.m. – Welcome, Introductions, and Review of Student Handbook
5:40 p.m. – Food, Friends, and Fun (Hot dogs, chips, a dessert, and water will be available!)
6:00 p.m. – Open House – Teachers will be in their classrooms from 6:00 – 7:00 p.m. for you to meet and visit with as you would like.
During our K-8 Back-to-School night, we encourage you to:
- Set up a username and password in the front office so that you can check your child’s grades, citizenship and attendance frequently online. (If you already have a username and password previously, they will continue to work this year.) (If your phone number or email address has changed, please let us know)
- Pick up a bus application and schedule.
- Find out information about our Parent Teacher Organization (sign up as a new member)
- Put money in your child’s lunch account if needed. Be sure to visit our school web site at http//:www.ginorthwest.org for up-to-date information on school activities!
- All Kindergartners are encouraged to bring their items with them on the 9th. Mrs. McCray will be excited to help you unload them together!
- Students may bring their school items with them if they so choose. If they’d rather do so on Thursday, April 10 that is fine as well.
We look forward to seeing everyone on the 9th! If you have any questions, please call the office. (308-687-6745)