Kindergarten Health Forms
All incoming Kindergarteners for the 2018-19 school year are required to have the following forms on file at school by the first day of school, August 9, 2018. According to Nebraska Law, if your child is NOT properly immunized, they may not attend school.
- A completed immunization record. Please refer to the Summary of School Immunization Rules and Regulations sheet for the required vaccines for school entrance.
- A physical exam performed by a physician, physician’s assistant or nurse practitioner. Call to make an appointment soon, spots fill up fast.
- A vision exam is required by state law and must be completed within six months prior of starting school. It may be performed by a physician, physician’s assistant or nurse practitioner along with the required physical exam, or a separate exam conducted by an optometrist or ophthalmologist meets this requirement.
- A dental exam is strongly recommended.
- A copy of your child’s certified state birth certificate (the hospital certificate is not accepted). A copy can be ordered from the State Vital Statistics Office in Lincoln by calling (402) 471-2871 or online http://dhhs.ne.gov/publichealth/pages/vitalrecords.aspx.
- A completed care plan for all children with medical concerns – examples: asthma, diabetes, seizures or allergies. Please contact the school office for the proper form.