August 8, 2018
Doors open at 7:30 a.m.
- Enter through the freshmen doors (North side of the building – Door #8)
- Pick up schedule from one of the tables (arranged alphabetically)
8:15 Meet in Auditorium-Welcome/presentation by Mr. Moser, administration and introduction of Freshmen Academy teachers
9:00 Dismiss students to their first period class. (Teachers will be in the hallway during passing periods and will help guide students to classes.)
9:10-9:20 1st period
9:24-9:39 Intervention/Advisement (assign lockers, discuss how advisement works, activities)
9:43-9:53 2nd period
9:57-10:07 3rd period
10:11-10:21 4th period
Report to 5th period teacher then go to lunch
10:25-10:55 SNACK/LUNCH (discuss lunch procedures, money in account, charging for extra items)
Members of the student council will help with snack/lunch.
10:59-11:09 5th period
11:13-11:23 6th period
11:27-11:37 7th period
11:41-11:51 8th period
11:55-12:20 Booths set up in gym for students to view activities available to them
- Return to auditorium for closing comments, questions, etc.
- Dismiss at 1:00 (students may pick up chromebooks in the library IF the $25 tech fee is paid, user agreement is signed and parent/guardian along with student have attended a chromebook boot camp session).
- Lessons on Digital Citizenship will take place on the first full day of school during advisement. This will be taught by Mrs. Callihan.