2019-20 Registration Information
Northwest Public Schools will be doing district-wide online registration for the 2019-20 school year. It is important to note that student status (Returning Student vs New Student) will require different registration procedures.
Student status defined:
- Returning Students: Students who are already attending and enrolled in one of our district schools for the current school year.
- NEW Students: Students who are NEW to the district and have NOT attended any of our district schools in the past.
Returning Student Registration Process
Parent/Guardian will receive an email on April 1, 2019 with instructions on how to complete the Annual Re-Registration process.
* Registration deadline is April 19, 2019.
New Student Registration Process
Parent/Guardian will receive an email in late April with instructions on the registration process. The registration deadline will be noted in the email.
Note: The registration process will take approximately 30 minutes. Be sure to have the following information available:
- Health Care Provider Information
- Health Insurance Information for students in grades 7-12
- Primary and Emergency Contact Information
- Medical Information
- Students driving to school will need vehicle information (make, model & license number)
- Optional: Uploading Documents (Birth Certificate, Health Records, Special Education) The documents can also be brought to your building secretary prior to the first day of student attending school.