Option Enrollment 2020-21
If you do not live in the Northwest district and have a child that you would like to option into the Northwest School system, you may complete the 2020-21 Typed Option Form. Please complete Section 1 of the form and return it to the District Office, beginning September 3, between the hours of 7:30am and 3:30pm. You may also scan the form to email@example.com anytime after September 1. If your child currently attends one of the Northwest schools, their option will continue on through high school.
If you have questions or need assistance in determining your district of residence please check the Northwest District Map or contact Barb Huls at (308) 385-6398, ext 5168, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please share this information with friends, family or neighbors who may be interested in opting into the NW school district.
For the 2020-2021 school year:
- The first day to turn in option paperwork for the 2020-2021 school year is September 1, 2019.
- As September 1, 2019 is a Sunday, the next business day the District Office is open is Tuesday, September 3, 2019.
- Beginning Sunday, September 1, option paperwork may be emailed to email@example.com or paperwork may be dropped off at the District Office (located at the high school) on Tuesday, September 3, 2019, between 7:30 am and 3:30 pm.
- Option forms will NOT be accepted at the elementary sites.
- Requests submitted by 3:30 pm on Tuesday, September 3, 2019 (either dropped off or via email) will be placed into a lottery system for acceptance.
- Requests will be approved based on capacity at each grade level and building site.
- Building site placement will be determined by lottery order and capacity limits.